Jump to navigation Jump to search
DH COM > DHeva01 Development Kit > First steps
Follow these steps for a quick start:
- Insert a DHCOM Module in the SODIMM socket U5 on Development Kit
- Plug in a “display board” on the corresponding connector U6, a keyboard and a mouse on the USB port
- Connect an external power supply to the board by the X22 or X23 connector (24V)
- The system will start as soon as the power supply is connected. There are five LEDs which are tuned on if the power supply circuit is correctly providing 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V and 12V power rails.
- Now the preinstalled operating system will boot.