Difference between revisions of "DHCOM AM35-D2"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 15:44, 8 May 2020
Performance & Features
Have a look at this youtube video to get an overview of the performace of the am3517 with the NEON coprocessor and the SGX 530 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) included.
- The NEON coprocessor implements the Advanced SIMD media processing architecture. Single instruction, multiple data (SIMD), is a class of parallel computers with multiple processing elements that perform the same operation on multiple data simultaneously. E. g. NEON is used for video encoding.
- The SGX 530 Graphics Processing Unit includes the Universal Scalable Shader Engine (USSE™), with a feature set that exceeds the requirements of OpenGL 2.0 and Microsoft Shader Model 3, enabling 2D, 3D and general purpose (GP-GPU) processing in a single core. This GPU is not included in the AM3505.
X-Loader Binary and Source
U-Boot Binary and Source
Update Bitmap example files
Splash Image examples for AM35x
Root Filesystem Update Kernel
Linux Kernel Binary and Sources
- Linux Kernel based on 3.2.xx mainline available on GitHub
- Current built of the 3.2.12 DHCOM AM35 linux kernel (2014-04-23)
- Current built of the 3.2.81 DHCOM AM35 linux kernel (2016-10-07)
- latest changes: 2014-10-30 -> 2015-06-09
- - Update dh gpio utils to v1.6
- - Stop display blanking
- latest changes: 2014-08-22 -> 2014-10-30
- - Fixed shellshock (CVE-2014-6271)
Virtual Machine for Application Development
- Debian 6 "Squeeze" VMware Image (PW: dhelectronics)
Password for devel user: devel
Password for root user: root