This is also the right page for the DHCOR module, because DHCOM is the reference design for the DHCOR module.
- Cortex-A7 NXP i.MX6ULL up to 900 MHz
- 128 - 1024 MByte NAND flash memory (8 bit bus width) or
4 - 16 GByte eMMC flash (8 bit bus width)
- 2 MB SPI boot flash
- 128 - 1024 MByte DDR3-400
- On module microSD card socket (4 bit SDIO) 
- LC display controller, 18 bit colors, 1366x768 pixels
- On-chip touch controller for 4-wire resistive touch screens
- 2x Ethernet controller 10/100 Mbit, IEEE1588 conform 
- USB 2.0 OTG high-speed
- USB 2.0 host high speed
- 2x Standard UART with hardware handshake support 
- WiFi iEEE802.11b/g/n + Bluetooth v4.1 (BR/EDR/BLE) module on BGA 
 On module microSD card socket is only available if WiFi is not mounted.
 The second SPI is only available, if the second ethernet is not mounted.
 CTS and RTS of the first UART is only available if second CAN port is not connected.
 The second UART is only available if Bluetooth is not used. This means WiFi/BT module 1DX is not mounted or module 1FX (only WiFi) is mounted.
 I²S lines are shared with JTAG.
- 2x CAN interface 
- 2x SPI interface 
- 2x I²C interface
- I²S Audio codec (1 x microphone, 1 x Line in, 1x Line out) 
- Real-time clock (I²C connection), low power temperature compensated
- 2x 10 bit analog input (I²C connection)
- 2x 256 Bytes EEPROM with integrated MAC address
- PWM channel
- 22 GPIOs (A-U + INT_HI_PRIO)
- JTAG debug connection via FFC plug connector
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- SODIMM-200 socket with DHCOM pin assignment
U-Boot (for eMMC DHCOMs)
- More on how to program it with the U-Boot command "update bootloader ..." on the page "DHCOM Update Mechanism"
- More on how to use it on the page "DHCOM Update Mechanism"
Debian based images
- Debian 10 "Buster" + Kernel 4.19.135 Release 2020-12-01
- Open it with Disks by double click on Debian Linux. Use balenaEtcher on Windows.
- Extract the files on a USB stick (MBR / FAT32) and insert it into your board / device. More about the files on the page "DHCOM Update Mechanism"
Hint: You can also progam the eMMC by using the U-Boot command "ums" (usable since U-Boot v2018.05)